WHO WE ARE
Manna-seh was establised in 2010 by Abi and Bola with over 25 years background in childcare services, they could see a significant gap in the availability of reliable childcare services in the part of South-East London where they lived. The choice of clubs was very limited but more significant was the variable standard of professionalism that was evident in those clubs that did exist. As a result they started their first Club working in partnership with The Federation of Barnehurst Schools in Erith to provide these childcare services to the School and neighbouring Schools. Manna-seh (Barnehurst Holiday Club) was voted Netmums Best Holiday Club in greater London in 2014 which reflects the vision of Abi and Bola to deliver quality childcare services at affordable prices.
The foundation of Manna-seh’s success is a set of core values that are focused on excellence in welfare standards. The competence of staff is critical and so all employees are thoroughly assessed and DBS checked. Our club will respond promptly and appropriately to all incidents or concerns of abuse that may occur. Our child protection procedures comply with all relevant legislation and with guidance issued by the Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB).
Manna-seh Childcare recognises the importance of using effective behaviour management strategies in promoting children’s welfare and enjoyment and we believe in the strong promotion of good behaviour in children through the acknowledgement and praise of positive, considerate and caring attitudes and actions. Often times we work in partnership with parents and schools in order to achieve this.
We are an organisation that provides affordable quality childcare and employs a range of qualified and experienced staff to ensure a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children in their care. – We recognise and respect the uniqueness of each child. Children learn to follow their curiosity, think creatively and to work both independently and cooperatively with others. – We celebrate diversity and strive to instil integrity, compassion and confidence in each child. We give each child support and encouragement to become his or her own unique self.
1. To consistently delight our clients with the quality of childcare we provide.
2. To establish a position in the UK childcare market as one of its most respected and dependable service providers.
3. To maintain a superior level of integrity in our dealings with clients, children, school partners, local education authorities and suppliers.
4. To continually seek improvements to the business that will enhance the experience for children.
5. To build our business in conjunction with committed business partners operating under a franchise arrangement.
1. We take pride in delivering high quality childcare that represents excellent and value for money – this is at the heart of everything we do.
2. Trust is the foundation of Manna-seh: we are supportive, responsible and reliable.
3. We are child focused.
4. We seek to innovate and continually improve.
5. We are team oriented – we understand that great things happen when we work together.